Dr. Dennis M. Marcus
Dr. Marcus, a top Retinal Specialist with Southeast Retina Center, visits our office once a month.
He graduated with a B.S. degree from State University of New York at Stony Brook in 1983, and received his M.D. from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 1987.
- 1988 National Board of Medical Examiners
- 1988 Massachusetts License Registration
- 1994 State of Georgia Board of Medicine
- 1995 American Board of Ophthalmology
- 1997 South Carolina Board of Medicine
He currently has Hospital and Practice afffiliations with Doctor’s Hospital in Augusta, Georgia, University Hospital in Augusta, Georgia and Veterans Administration Medical Center in Columbia, South Carolina.